
Today was a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious day. Grandma, grandpa, and Isabella woke up really late, so when I got up it was peace and quiet. I decided to spend the time wisely; write my blog from the past 5 days. I was finishing my fourth entry when finally everyone, except for Isabella, woke up. We had breakfast and read while we waited. Finally when Isabella woke up, two
hours later, we were all getting restless. Isabella had breakfast and had to write her blog, Ha ha! All of that time, I was watching movies and horribly wasting my time,rather that doing the hard, summer homework which is extremely stupid.When Isabella was done, we drove one and a half hours straight to Kaunas. We had a lot of problems with parking, but then we settled them and everything was OK. At that time, it was already 12:30. We spent all of the time in Kaunas by walking around souvenir shops and looking at toys and eating, thus the title.
 |
| Dad's Favorite Dessert |
In the end, Isabella had gotten herself another toy, Dad had gotten his favorite dessert, even though he was at home, and I had gotten a lot of facts to write about. When we came home, Isabella had dinner. After that, Dad and I went out to dinner together, with Isabella. I had mushroom soup and Dad had some sort of meat. Anyhow, it wasn't very delicious. Then, to stop Isabella from bugging us, we got dessert. I had Black Vanilla ice-cream and Isabella had banana ice-cream. Later grandma and grandpa came out to join us. I'm too tired to write any further and I still have summer homework to do so good night!
Aww!! Love the black vanilla desert!
ReplyDeleteThank you for putting up the pictures!
ReplyDelete