This is not a full posting just a quick moment of sharing while I am LMAO. Called to BTInternet today to cancel our service. The automated system started listing the different options. None of them were it. I've called out "Cancel." The system reconfirmed, "Would you like to cancel your service?" I said, "Yes." The next prompt was, "Did the account holder pass away?" I said, "No" and my mind cheerfully fed the next line from the phone system: "In that case, thank you for calling. Good bye." I wonder if they get a lot of calls like that. Feel free to try it for your personal enjoyment. But remember: most customer service calls are not toll free here. Maybe there are discounts in an event of a death.
From a landline: 0800 345 7310
From a mobile: 0330 123 4150*
From abroad: +44 179 359 6931**
Here is another one of life's mysteries. Courtesy the bathroom doors of Busaba Eathai restaurant downstairs. When you only have a few seconds to make a decision, make sure it is the right one.
From a landline: 0800 345 7310
From a mobile: 0330 123 4150*
From abroad: +44 179 359 6931**
Here is another one of life's mysteries. Courtesy the bathroom doors of Busaba Eathai restaurant downstairs. When you only have a few seconds to make a decision, make sure it is the right one.
No comments:
Post a Comment
If you are a spammer, please don't bother leaving a comment!