Hello, and welcome back to “Travel with Georgia!” Just kidding. Today, I’ll tell you about what happened today. Also, sorry for the lack of pictures; I still do not understand how to upload my photos from my phone onto the iPad.
First, Isabella, the sleepy pants, slept for twelve hours straight. I don’t know why she was so tired. I mean, she slept for like four hours on the plane and three more in our rented car. While she slept, I was able to write my blog from yesterday. ( If you have not read it, you are not welcome to read this one beyond this point...... 😡)
After that, we went exploring again. First, there was a trek to the old part of the city. In case we got hungry, Dad got us raspberries from a nearby street vendor. They were delicious! I don’t usually like to eat raspberries, but I was gobbling them up like Isabella and Victoria usually do.
We came to the old city and walked around for about an hour. Then Isabella became hungry. I swear, eat like this for the next three weeks, we will not be able to get on the plane; they would have to roll us on. We looked for a good place and then Isabella remembered that she wanted to try plain potato pierogies.
I had really good borsht with some kind of fish pastry, while Dad had meat. Afterwards, we got Soprano ice cream again. Then we walked around the old city and started to walk home. On the way, we saw really cool street performers. Also, it is really cool here in Warsaw. ALL OF YOU HAVE TO COME!!!!!!! And that’s how this day went down in history, June 29, 2018.
Also, grandma and grandpa were supposed to come to Warsaw today but somehow, their flight got cancelled.

I love it!! What a fun day even with some sitting around the house!! Maybe you can take up knitting? :) I can visualize all of you, love your storytelling!
ReplyDelete