Today we spent half of our day at my grandma’s friend’s summer home, also called a дача. In the morning half of our day though, we slept. I don’t know why. We were probably just really tired.
When we came to the дача, we immediately started filling up a small pool, which we painstakingly blew up to it’s full height to serve as a hot tub. After the pool was full with cold water, we went to a big beautiful lake through the forest near their house.
The whole walk, Isabella was screaming and being paranoid of ticks. The lake was really fun. Our chaperone and owner of the дача, Oleg, found us a sandy beach and we immediately went into the water. Wow that was a horrible idea. The water was super cold and we definitely were not expecting that. So guess what happened. You got it. We barreled onto the beach and stayed there for a while.
I noticed a school of fish and started chasing them. Isabella followed my lead and soon we had caught a total of ten tiny fish.
We came back to the дача and into the hot tub. After that, we had dinner and played a little more. When we came home a while later, I plopped down to write this. After a while Dad came and together we went for a walk with him. I had one of my favorite desserts, a chocolate potato.
After, Grandpa’s friend came over and to make more room in the tiny apartment, Isabella, Dad and I went to get macaroons. Now, with a sweet taste in my mouth, I am writing this “article.”
Love this story!! It is fun!!
ReplyDeleteThank you
ReplyDelete