Sunday, July 30, 2017

Sensational Saturday - 7/29/2017

Today is Saturday. We got to spend the whole day with Dad, for on week-days he works. We had a lot of fun. First, when we woke up, Dad and I went to our favorite bakery and got us breakfast; two sausage rolls, four cottage cheese rolls, and one apple pastry. Trust me, we didn't eat them all! After we came back home and ate breakfast, Dad left to go to a flea market. Grandma and I didn't dawdle. We rushed outside and went exploring. We found a cool woodworking guy and I promised that I would bring Dad next time. We also got Victoria another ... bunny rabbit. Then we went looking for insect repellent. We went to two shops, but only found it in the second one. Then we when around clothing shops looking for cute hats.

Soon, we were called back home by Dad and when Isabella saw the bunny for Victoria, she wanted one immediately. We had a lot of time on our hands, so we started walking around town. Later, we went to Dad's friend's дача. His sons and wife came along too. We had a great time there. We played games, ate, had races, and played with their friend's dog. We spent about four hours there. Later, when we were all tired and sore, we went to my great-grandma's house to say hi to my great-aunt who had come that day.

Now I am still tired and sore. And guess who isn't helping my aching head by screaming at me. You got it: Isabella. I should really get to bed. Goodnight.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice story. Sorry to hear about your headache. Need more pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Georgia!
    I love your stories.
    Good luck to see amazing places. Please check link below
    http://fit4brain.com/8788

    Love Baba Liza

    ReplyDelete

If you are a spammer, please don't bother leaving a comment!