Thursday, July 5, 2018

Day 5 - July 2, 2018; Sorry This Is Late!

First, a message: Hi, so I’ve seen that not many people have been writing comments. Please feel free to ask questions which I will try to answer in my next blogs. 

Anyway, enough with all the formalities. I am here to tell you about our day today. First, when we woke up, we had breakfast, yada, yada, but we did not leave the house until 11:02. The reason being was that grandma had slept for a long time, almost till 10. She later reported that she had not been sleeping well that night and had taken a sleeping pill. Also Dad had called and asked us to bring him some stuff. So, at 11:02, the brave travelers set off to Dad’s place at Starbucks. When we came there, I found 0.05 zloty. That’s about one cent. Then we went to a bazaar. We bought beli naliv, a type of really good apples, raspberries and wild strawberries, even though they aren’t in season.

Then, we went to to main square, where we were supposed to meet Dad at a Hertz place so grandpa could drive the car we got in Berlin. But we got lost. Surprise, surprise. Grandpa was getting really mad and stressed. Finally, we found the place. Whew. After that we went to an oriental fast food for lunch with Dad. Then, we went to some galleries, and finally, oh finally, we went to the store Isabella wanted. See, we had gotten Anya a gift. Please don’t tell! But now Isabella wanted the same thing. So they could match. Then we walked around the old city, but had to call a taxi soon, since grandpa’s knee started to hurt more. 

After we came home, Isabella immediately grabbed the iPad. I wrestled it from her, saying that I had to research high schools and stuff like that blah blah blah blah blaaaaaaaaaah. Then, I had to do the dishes because she had to write her diary. I had important stuff to do too. Later Dad came home. 

He and I went to the old city, got a pastry each. I had something with pistachios and strawberries. Dad had cheese filled with mango. Then we walked home through a park, stopped by a playground, and went home. All while Isabella watched movies.


And that’s how this day went down in history, July 2, 2018.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the stories! Fun to read! It’s like I am there.

    ReplyDelete

If you are a spammer, please don't bother leaving a comment!