Friday, July 15, 2016

Funny Arguments Gallore

Breakfast
 Today I won't do my usual because I need to go to bed really soon. I hope you like this style of my writing. I will tell about funny things that happened today (below). The first one was that Sasha was pulling me off of our bed when I woke up, to go to the bakery with Dad. At the bakery Sasha got bun with the sausage, but only had the bum (dad made sure afterwords that she did eat half of the sausage). Right around lunch time we went to black smith museum and grandma booked a class for making metal nails (we will have the class on Wednesday because black smith cannot do it any days before that). Afterwords we went to the playground where there are only little kids and then we went (surprise) another bakery were we stole (OK, we paid for other stuff) sugar cubes and ate them later. Then we went to the park and played there for about half an hour, but soon dad called us and ask us to go to another (surprise) bakery were we met our Polish relatives. Soon after that dad and I went around the city alone. We stopped by some stores and then went to the Vilnius University. Then I was tired and went home were dad worked for a while and I watched movies with the girls. Later dad called us to go to the restaurant with our polish relatives and our great-grandma and Inga. But when we got into the car dad find out that the restaurant was 17 kilometers outside Vilnius, so he went back to the house and looked up the place and found out that grandma did not tell him the right place. Then we went to the correct place and had to call Inga with the right street name.
Stolovka














And here is the funny part:


For about 15 minutes, or so it seemed, grandma argued with my great-grandma on her phone over which street the restaurant was on because my great-grandma kept telling her letters that weren't correct. Finally they figured out where to go. It went like this:
Grandma: Guriu with U
Grandma: Not O, U
Grandma: Guriu
Grandma: Not nu, Guriu
Grandma: Like ruskoye i
Grandma: Guriu
Concentrating on sweets
Dad: Give me the phone
Dad: U like U,
Dad: Letter I, like stick with a dot

by the way, it was always grandma, since I did not hear the other end.







No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are a spammer, please don't bother leaving a comment!