Thursday, July 14, 2016

Museum Mascarade

I am so sorry that my blog didn't get posted yesterday. We came home late, it was 10:00, and I still had to write my blog. Dad had left for a walk and I didn't know his password to log in to his computer. Now that is out of the way and I can tell you what we did yesterday.

First we woke up really late and ate breakfast. We woke up so late because it was pouring. I ate a sandwich with eggs, cheese, and sausage (Kolbaska). I don't know what the girls ate. After we were done with breakfast, Sasha washed the plates and we went to the toy museum where there are toys from a long time ago, till now. There were the toys from the middle ages and even toys from the Stone age! We hadn't even went halfway when we turned around and went back home. Hey, we weren't prepared for the weather. :( When we got to the toy museum, we found out it was closed. and it only opened at 12:00. Luckily it was 10 to 12:00, so we waited a couple of minutes and went in to the building. During those 10 long minutes, Sasha and Isabella fought constantly over awkward stuff which I didn't understand. In the building we found a gift shop, some games and a front desk. Grandma payed for the tickets and we got a tour. First we were shown the game volchek, and then the game were you spin two strings with a bone in the middle. The bone then spins the other way making a strange sound. After that we explored on our own. I played a game called Battle Ship. Sasha and Isabella played hockey, and then Isabella and I played baseball. We played some other games, but then we went to the main room and played there. Isabella and Sasha argued again. Soon we left the museum and met Dad for lunch. After we were finished with lunch we started walking to Kibinas Inn. On the way there we stopped by another museum to see some Chinese art. 










When we came out of that museum, we walked to Kibinas Inn, got me a Kibinai, Grandma a slice of cake, Isabella a muffin and Sasha some ice cream. We walked to my great-grandma's house. On the way there, we stopped by a store to get some food. When we came to my great-grandma's house, dad broke apart her old bed and replaced it with a new bed, with the help of Inga and me. Then we ate dinner and Dad left us for a phone call. When he left, we went to Aunt Nina's house. When we came to her house, we were greeted warmly with lots of talk and black currant. After we ate, the children went to the playground and played for a while. When we went back to our great-grandma's house,we helped dad finish the bed and after that went home. Getting home started our usual evening routine: we washed ourselves in the Jacuzzi upstairs and went to bed. 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Georgia.
    I enjoy reading your blog. It creates the feeling that I am not separated from my loved ones by the ocean and million miles of land. At least I know how my family spends the day and makes me think that I am with you.
    Love you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ded, I'll come over for dinner tomorrow so we can miss them together. Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Battleships, hockey, chinese art, black currants...sounds like a busy day!

    ReplyDelete

If you are a spammer, please don't bother leaving a comment!