Monday, July 11, 2016

Traveling with Style and Sweets in Vilnius 2016

Today when we woke up at seven-thirty, we had breakfast and waited for Isabella to wake up since she was sleeping in late. While she was sleeping, Sasha and I worked on the gift that our great-grandma gave us. It was an egg that had an animal inside which grew and broke the shell. We only did our eggs, so when Isabella woke up, she threw a tantrum that we didn't do her's. Of course we got in trouble.We also went to the store with grandma and brought sugar, some water and a couple of fruits. Soon Isabella ate her breakfast which consisted of Russian pancakes and wild blueberries. After that we went to the playground and the girls (not me) were trowing rocks at each other because they were mad at each other. Then we played a game. Later we started moving to the Gedimino Tower. On the way to the Tower, we had ice cream and Grandma had coffee. After that we started on our path again and sooner or later we came to the tower. I took loads and loads of pictures. We went down to the park and played for a while. Grandma said that we had to go, but we still played with a water fountain for a while. Grandma asked for us to go again and we finally went to a little restaurant where our dad met us to say hi. I had a soup made of mushrooms, which I really liked, so I asked Isabella to try it and she loved it. Sasha also tried it and liked it as well. At the end, the girls ate my soup and I had to eat something else.









When we were done, Grandma payed because dad left earlier. We went home and relaxed. On the way home, we saw a beautiful door-nob. Soon my great-grandma and my grandma's sister met us at our house and all of us walked to a restaurant called Lokys and ate. I didn't like my food so I traded my food with Dad. At some point it started to rain, buckets of water poured down, luckily we were inside, so we didn't get wet. When we were done with our food, we walked to the coffee shop near by and ate dessert. I had chocolate potatoes, Isabella and Sasha had chocolate candy, and my great-grandma and grandma's sister, Inga, ate some cake. Later we walked home and chatted for a while, and I had to sit down and write, while my sister and cousin watched movies. (At least we got dessert twice!! ;) )


4 comments:

  1. Sounds like an eventful day!
    I've got two comments here Georgia, and please show them to Sasha!

    1. Throwing rocks? It's not cool, so Sasha please never do that again
    2. Too much desert causes long noses and bad hair

    and Sasha - Vika really misses you! :)

    Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know about long noses, definitely fat stomachs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want that door knob for my apartment...

    ReplyDelete

If you are a spammer, please don't bother leaving a comment!