Дача on Tuesday
 |
| Walking to the bazaar |
 |
| Walking back |
At about 7 or 8:30, all of us woke up and had breakfast. After breakfast, Sasha and I had to write our blogs. When we were done with all that, Isabella, Sasha, grandma and I, walked to the bazaar on the other side of town. Grandma only wanted to buy some sausages, and some fruits, but we ended up buying that and some pastries, some chocolate mushrooms, an iced tea and much more. We then hurried back to our house, yet we stopped by a few shops and the girls annoyed grandma a lot (one store was were dad bought mom a present!) Finally, we came home. Grandma called for a taxi to go and see her friend from school. Dad, Sasha, Isabella, and I walked to Kibinas Inn, bought Kibinas and a sweet desert, and went to Coffee Inn to eat there. Later we rushed home and played on our iPad's for a while before grandma got home. Oleg and Lena drove over to our house and picked up grandma, Sasha, Isabella and me to go to their Summer house (Дача). When we got there, we started picking, apples, white, black and red current, cherries, dill, onions, wild blueberries, raspberries and cucumbers. we ate some of that and also had some cheese, and bread. Then, Oleg, Isabella and I went into the forest. We tried to collect some berries but with very little luck. Then all of us, kids, and Oleg, went to a well and fetched some water. We stayed at the Дача for a while, and then drove to my great-grandma's house were we had dinner, and walked home. It was late, so dad let us go to bed and not write our blog. So here I am, writing my blog, in the morning.
Perfect way to spend summer!! Continue on the same note! It's nice to see you use Russian (Русские) words in your writing - makes it even more colorful!
ReplyDeleteI envy you guys. Plural from "kibinas" - "kibinai" (just in case). Are you checking your weight from time to time? I am a little bit frightened by you gastronomical exercises.
ReplyDeletePastries every day sounds very exciting...
ReplyDelete