Welcome back! It’s Isabella here with today blog! Yo, yo, cats and dogs. Thank you for and start imagining this:
It was a monday morning, a summer monday morning. Dad left for work, so I had to wake Georgia up! I run up and down the stairs and she woke up. Grumpy, sheesh! I went downstairs to make breakfast and wait for everyone to go downstairs. When they came, we prepared to go to the mall. For ice skaking.
When we got there we went to find the ice skating rink. We tried on the states started. Weice staked for 25 minutes and then went to find a restarant. Grandma got pie. I got pancakes and Geogia got soup. When we were done we...well I wanted to go to the bounce factory. It was closed, so we to a bookstore. I saw i humanoid ad asked him n robots will rule humanity, but he said people wil become robots! That was creepy! Well moving along. I bought my friend a postcard. Then, we went to Maximo. Then, we left.
At home we slept. Soon, dad came and we went for a walk and came back. I wahed up and fell asleep and Georgia walked around with Grandma. And that's the end.
They live happily ever after.
Nice Isabella! Glad you're back in the saddle again, writing the blog! I'm going to be reading these so look forward to future posts!
ReplyDelete