Friday, July 5, 2019

Day 6 - July 2, 2019: Life is an Airplane

Breaking news with Isabella Fishteyn. 

Shocking news at the museum of Applied Art and Design Museum. We found that many people in the same places, have way different ways of making art and have many different styles. Isabella Fishteyn the citizen proves it by going to the museum with her sister and her Grandparents. She saw photos taken in the same place, but with completely different style. And that, my good  people, just proves her point! 

Today, we woke up at around seven o’clock in the morning. Mom and dad had gone  for a walk and breakfast without us.😡 So, I got up, made breakfast, and watched TV. One by one, everyone woke up. We went to the bazaar with Grandma. After that, we took a walk with mom for about twenty minutes. 

Then, mom went to work with dad and we went home to get Grandma and Grandpa to go the an art museum with Lyuda. It was beautiful. There were amazing photos of people and landscapes. When we left, it started raining so we thought we should go to a nearby restaurant. We waited too long for our food, so we kids rented and rode on scooters. Then, we ate, paid, and left.
Then, we decided to go see Вавушка Лилин house:it was really hard to leave forever, but we saved her album to remember her and left. Mom took us to Cili Pizza and we told her how sad we were. Soon, we went home. Well, life is like an airplane with ups and downs. Isabella Fishteyn out.😉
And now, Georgia Fishteyn again. 


Hey guys, because Isabella did not write much about us being at grandma’s house, I would like to add my point of view. Went we got there, it was much the same. The same cat smell, the same furniture, the same decorations. 

However, most of the charm we had felt as little kids there was lost because Grandma Lilia was not there. Inga greeted us with open arms and we went into the living room. Pavel, the son of grandma’s friend came in soon and started taking off books from the shelves. He put them in plastic bags and lugged them outside. Thankfully, I was able to save two books. I don’t even know what they were about, but they were grandma’s, so I didn’t want to lose that part of her. She loved those books. 

After that, more people started arriving and taking things for their houses and summer homes. These people were Oleg and Lena, and also Nina, grandma’s friend. Nina kept grandma healthy, and Oleg and Lena bought food and supplies for her, or just sat with her and talked. They probably were owed those possessions of her, but I didn’t want to let them go. I started crying when people began to roll up the rugs and take them to their cars. Soon, the house just looked empty. 

I had come there for a closing, to say goodbye to grandma and her house, but it felt as though my heart had been ripped from my body and I couldn’t find it again. I bid goodbye to the rooms, and we left. 

At Chili Pizza, I couldn’t contain myself any longer. I just sobbed and sobbed. What could I do? Before, I was denying that she was gone, but when people started taking apart her house, I cried because if she was alive, there would be nowhere for her to return to. Now, I feel as though there is a part of me that can never be returned. My family has lost so much this year, grandma and Dina and even Kesha. In time, we can rebuild, but there will always be a part of us that is with our passed family, and this part will remain there for ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are a spammer, please don't bother leaving a comment!