Today Papa and Mama woke up very early. Georgia and I woke up late and went downstairs to do work.
Mama took Georgia and I to a museum of lights. The Lumiere Light Show in Bordeaux. The museum was in a pretty bad area and it looked a little strange.
Edit by RL: actually the area is up and coming with a ton of construction & a new neighborhood springing by. It's much better and further along than the area near our hotel. It is safe and beautiful - to me at least :)
We walked around and it was really cool. There were swirling images and paintings. After we walked around and watched two shows we went into a small room that was showing the process of the cell. It was gross but there was a little boy who kept trying to catch the light so that was funny.
We left and walked to Darwin. Darwin is a small neighborhood with lots of art and skateboard parks. It was again a bit strange and dirty. Nevertheless, we got there and it turned out to be very nice. We went to one of the skateboard parks that only had two people in it. It only took Georgia about 5 minutes to completely ignore the rules and start running up and down the slope.
We left and walked for a long time to the Korea Box. A Korean restaurant in the center of town. I got boba tea and Mama got a Poke bowl. Papa joined us and when we left to go find Mama a stop to work. When Mama got situated at Starbucks we went to find ice cream.
There was this cool place that served popsicles in chocolate and cone crumble. I ate and Papa and Georgia decided to find Mama something. We found a cool pastry store that sold cream puffs. They were delicious. After that, we went to the largest self-owned bookstore in France. It was huge and I got lost. Twice. Mama met us there and we went to walk around. After walking around we decided to head home.
Mama and Papa were a bit frustrated. Papa was tired and Mama was annoyed with the loud people who interrupted her call whilst being completely oblivious. We stopped at a market to buy fruit.
When we got home Georgia and I ate fruit while Mama and another call. After that Mama and Papa went on a walk. I watched a show while Georgia laughed at me for watching it. When Mama and Papa got home we all went to sleep thinking of the many possible food choices for tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment
If you are a spammer, please don't bother leaving a comment!