Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Anya Takes Over

Hello, it’s Anya, and today is 7/23/22.

Today we decided to go to Trakai and see the sights of Lithuania outside of Vilnius. While we were in the train station, Bulka and I had some soft Lithuanian cookies that we finished very quickly. 

Then we boarded the train. Since we were late to go in, there were no seats left, which meant that we needed to stand in the hot, stuffy, and suffocating box car for 20 minutes. Once we were in Trakai, Danik and Rachel gave us some donut holes and we went on a walk. After the walk, we went to lunch, where Bulka’s curse continued. Maya, Sasha, Vika, Georgia, and I had all finished our food by the time Bulka got hers. Then we walked around for a little bit and split up. Mama, Alla, Max, Vika, Maya, and I went to the Trakai Island Castle and Bulka, Georgia, Sasha, Papa, Danik, and Rachel just went for another walk. 


 The castle was absolutely horrendous. I was overheating and exhausted the entire time, and as I was walking down a staircase, I accidentally put my hand in bird poop. It was still fresh. I suffered greatly. Anyways, once we left the castle and met up with everyone else again, we walked to a chocolate cafe, where we cooled down and rested for a while.

 Then we went to the bus stop to go back to Vilnius. Once we were back, Bulka, Sasha, and I went to a shoe store and shopped around for a while until we had to go to dinner. We had Indian food, where Bulka’s curse struck once again. After most of us had finished, we realized that the parents had gotten Bulka’s food and almost finished it. Needless to say, she was upset. 


Despite that and the bird poop, today was really fun, and I hope you tune in tomorrow .










No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are a spammer, please don't bother leaving a comment!