Hello! This is Bulka, I am posting an update. Today is 7/19/22.
Lately (for the past two weeks), I haven’t written a single word. I have a really good reason though. Two week snago our vacation was split into two. Mean before the car accident and after. The car accident was not a crash, it was a robbery. During our adventures in Pisa we got cocky. Our whole family left everything in the car, computer, passports, and money. When we returned all of our stuff was gone except for a bag of dirty laundry. The Novichenoks lost one bag with some ipads, air pod, and their dirty laundry. By the time we found out we were halfway to our next destination. We stopped at a gas station and started calling insurance and the police. I had a small meltdown about all my stuff, (favorite earrings, ipad, computer, kindle, new books, favorite clothing, my livelihood), you get the gist. Anyway, due to this “inconvenience” we changed our destination to Rome. When we got there we began planning to buy clothing and other necessities. The next day we spent 4 hours at the American Embassy getting passports. Later that night we discovered that we still had the locations in our devices turned on. The devices were 23 minutes away from us. It was fun to think about busting in and arresting them but devastating because we knew the risk and could not get your belongings back. Back at the hotel we start getting hacked. Me first, my gmail password down in my school notebook and from mine they webbed and hacked everyone. All of us rushed to change passwords and shut off their systems. There was a major detore in our vacation.
I have an iPad now and I can start writing the blog again. We have reached Vilnius. My blog for today will be published soon! I may get behind since we are spending time exploring with our friends, but will try to keep you in the loop. Thank you!!!
Wow! That seems incredibly exciting! Can’t wait to hear more!
ReplyDeleteOh my god, that’s an amazing story! Please, tell more!
ReplyDeleteIsabella, thank you for picking up writing again. It’s been quite an experience. It’s great that we are all together and will continue to have fun - no matter that :) Love, Mom
ReplyDelete