Hello! Today is 7/1/22. Our current location is Nice Ville, France.
Today we awoke with a plan. We decided to go to the beach and 7:00 in the morning. We are five minutes from the beach. When we got to the beach we stay there for ten minutes and then left on a walk. While
we were there a man was spraying the beach with water. People in Nice are super fit. They run every morning, I think everyone in the city was running. It was a little bit embarrassing that we weren’t.
When we got home it was time to work. All of us chose different places in the apartment and just worked. At 11 Georgia and I went to the beach and walked along with the water collecting sea glass. When it was time to eat we went home to pick up Mama and hoped that the Georgian Restaurant was open. But alas it was not and went to Restaurant Waynakh. It was a Chechen Restaurant. It was really cool that they had thins like Sirniki, Kasha, Blini, and Borsht. The Kompot was really nice but not better than Babushka's kompot. Babushka should make it more often. Hint, hint, hint.
Papa was working so we dropped some off. After that we t to the center of town. While I cheerfully explore Flying Tiger. the fancy version of Five Below, Mama called Papa ad told him to come to meet us. Papa met up and he and Mama switched. Mama went home for her call while Papa walked with us. Papa took us to the top of the mountain surrounding Nice. The view was amazing. Went we came down we walked back home. Papa dropped us off. Geo
rgia had a call and I was lazy. When Mama finished her call she and I went on a walk. We walked on a modern new street. When we got home she had yet another call. The funny thing is, I have no calls while Georgia, Papa, and Mama have calls all day and I get the least work done. Anywho Mama told Papa to take Georgia and me to take street again. We walked for a whil
e then stopped to eat at Arlequin Gelati. It is the 15th gelato place in Europe. It certainly tasted that way.
Now we are still walking but the reason I made a second paragraph is to tell you about something horrible. We were sitting in the park. Eating, you know feeding pigeons, against the law. Just kidding!!! I made some pigeon friends. Jeremy, Gwenivere, and Henirikusrus. Jeremy abandoned me. I scared Gwenivere away because she pecked at Henirikusrus. Henirikusrus sweet Henirikusrus. He was the best there was. Brave and daring. I was so happy bit then, a little boy about eight. He threw a stick at Henirikusrus, for fun. I would never see that angel again!!!!!
Anyway, we went back to the center of town. They were many stores sampling nougat which we took full advantage of. After we walked around we headed back to the Georgian restaurant. The food was inclecl8de. It was tasty and well displayed. I we t home after that because it was hot and tired. Mama, Georgia, and Papa went on a walk. We went to sleep thinking wistfully about air conditioning.




Maman
ReplyDeleteBulka, it is so funny!! Love reading about your adventures :)
ReplyDeleteLove to see Georgia’s smiling face! Great job with the postings, more pictures! - Mark
ReplyDelete