Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Alexandra Entertainment


. '~

Hello! Today is 7/24/22. Today
we all woke up with plans to go to the mall and ice skate. Everyone woke up late so they were in a rush to get moving. 


I took Sasha and Vika to the scooter and by the time we were done it was time for lunch. We went to the same cafe we have gone to three times. We met up with Anya and went to the adults. 

When we split up with them we decided to go to the park. Vika met some girls but they were clingy and tried to hug her. Vika apologized for behaving like that to us. She told us she would give each of us fifty bucks..Then we decided to have a snack even though we already had ice cream. The adults caught us. Anya and I used the opportunity to split up with Sasha and Vika. 

We walked home and then we walked to the restaurant. Alexadra was there again. I talked to her and she started examining my pin. She was touching it and she accidentally grabbed my boob. I took it off and she put her head on by boob. The girls made fun of me. We watched her play Toca World while whispering what was happening in the game to Maya and me. 

Alexandra got into a fight with Vika over myphone and so Georgia took Sasha, Vika, and me home? Btw Alexandra is five and I am almost sure she doesn’t know what she did. See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are a spammer, please don't bother leaving a comment!