Tuesday, July 26, 2022

A Collection of Witchy Stores

Hello! Today is 7/22/22. Today Mama and I did not go to the bazaar. We went to work at seven until eleven. I spent a long time going outside and inside because I had a huge headache.


We met up with the girls at a fancy cafe.


Maya had to go to something so we walked around and then met up with her. We didn’t know what to do so we mostly walked. Everyone got tired so why dropped them off at home and then went to walk. Georgia and I met up with Mama who was shoe shopping.
We walked home with her. 


I walked with Anya and Sasha later. I took them to the witchy stores all around Vilnius. They both loved the jewelry and prints. Then we went to Caffeine and got coffee. We used GoogleMap to use the restaurants. I Knew we had to turn left. Google made us turn right and make a huge circle. We came late. After we arrived we couldn’t come in because we didn’t know who’s name was in the reservation.


My food didn’t come. I finally told Mama and got my food a lot later. For dessert we went to Uzupiz. I got boba tea while the girls got mochi. We stayed at a bar and played board games until, it got very late. Then we walked home and went to sleep. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are a spammer, please don't bother leaving a comment!