Hello! I Vika Bulkas little cousin. Yesterday was heck of a day we had to go on three
diffrent flights. It was hell. I personally hate take off. The airplane goes fast and it shakes and tilts like doors are going to fly open. The flight was so long. It was six hours stting cramped up. For a kid 6 hours is so long. When we finally got off we had to go on another flight. I’m going to skip the rest of the details becuase it was mostly flight 1, flight 2, flight 3, layovers, sleeping etc. anyway when we got to Vilnus it was so much fun. We met up with our cousins and family friends. We all went on a walk. We also had food but not a lot because it was a snack. It was a Luthwainian snack plater. We also hade tea and other delicious drinks. For dessert we had munchkins with raspberry sauce. It was so good. We had a good day and tomorow should be even more exciting.
Hello! Today is 7/20/22. Today Mama and I went to the bazaar. We brought back food for Georgia and Papa. Then we both sat down to work. After, working we sat down and met up with Anya and Maya - our food was very cheap. The greatest price was 7.50 euros. Then we split .up.Georgia and I went to uzupis. We first walked around the oldish town, then we crossed a bridge into the modern part of Uzupiz . There were cool buildings, shops, and a huge food court. We ate a mochi and headed to the park . After feeding some ducks I sat in poop and went home to shower. We walked a while with mama and papa before meeting up with the others. After dinner the Fishteyn arrived. We ate in a bar and went on a walk. Then we went sleep. Sorry about some weird spelling and grammer thing. It is impossible to write on an ipad. I did not edit Vika’s, it is all original. Sorry that was the only good photo I found for that day! See you soon!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
If you are a spammer, please don't bother leaving a comment!