Hello! Today is 8/11/22.
Today we went to work as usual. Georgia and Mama left early to buy backpack. I asked Papa a question and he told me something. Anywho at lunch Papa started packing up. I asked if we were going but he didn’t hear me and left. In my panicked I packed and walked home. I called Papa but he would pick up the phone. Georgia called me and told me to go to Kibinin. On the way Papa met up with me. He said he was still woking in his head and completely forgot I was there. It was scary because this is the second time I was lost this vacation. We ate with Geo and Mama and went on our way.
We walked for a while and it started raining. We went home and waited for the rain to stop. We also started packing since we were leaving soon.
Then we headed to the Botanist. It was very good. We had to eat quickly though because we all had call later. There food was delicious. Georgia, Papa , and I walked fro some time but went back home.
After our call we packed and stayed at home for the time. Since Vilnius is smallish we were a vit tired of the same sight and were espxcited for new adventures in new places!
See you soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment
If you are a spammer, please don't bother leaving a comment!