Hello! Today is 8/10/22.
Today started similarly to yesterday, we woke up, went to work and at twelve sat down in a restaurant at the center of Tallinn. We read the reviews and unlike the other restaurants in the center of Tallinn this one sounded good. We arrived and ordered. More people came in later and also ordered. We watched in shock as all the people who ordered later than us got their food far earlier. Finally at one o of the clock we ate. Despite to looong wait, I’d say that the food was worth it.
After lunch we went to the Puppet Museum. It was everything puppet and theater related. Creepy dolls that move when you aren’t looking, hand puppets, life size puppets, puppet sketches, and puppet food. We had a great time trying out the different distinctive forms of puppetry.
The most eventful part of the museum was when we went to the bathroom and Georgia and Mama made fun of me by suggesting I use the baby plastic toilets. I ignored them and went into the bathroom. Georgia remarked that her toilet was small. I ignored her and was afraid to say that mine for normal and have her make even more fun of me. Upon exiting the bathroom I saw that Georgia had used a tiny toilet for children and assumed we did the same. It was karma at the max.

We walked around and tried to see more of Tallinn. By then we saw all and were ready to go. We met up with Papa and drove to the airport. Then we ate dinner in the lounge and boarded. The flight was fast and we arrived back in Vilnius. We dropped of our stuff and walked around. Then we went to sleep.

No comments:
Post a Comment
If you are a spammer, please don't bother leaving a comment!