Monday, August 15, 2022

Second Chance Adventure in Kaunas




 Hello! Today is 8/12/22. 


Today we we t to work but only for two hours. We went to Kaunas and gave it a second chance to impress us. It did very well. Many bakeries were open, we found some new keychains and a gift for a family friend and galleries. 

We walked around for some time and Papa bought a gift that I can’t write about. We sat down to eat a snack. It was a fancy cafe and I got amazing cheese sticks, like very good. We went to a gallery with a very talented artist. Mama and Papa were very happy and got a couple pieces of his work. We took a car home.

When we got back to Vilnius Papa’s school friend picked us up and drove of to his home. We stopped at his office with we very cool then we to his house. 

I read for a while. Their little p kid Misha was afraid of Georgia ad I. When Georgia didn’t want to play with me I decided to play with Misha. We played with water guns and he had a great time boasting that he won. Their lawn is huge and there was a lot of cool places to hid. How would I lose… Btw he had a way better gun than me. We ate donuts and meat cook in their outside oven. 

Then their other kid came from his friend party. He let us play Nintendo Switch. I sucked at it and lost to a six year old. We had a great time win or lose. At eleven we got a Bolt and drove home. It was a great day walking around and hanging out with people. We went to sleep.

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are a spammer, please don't bother leaving a comment!