We were told that I messed up the time and decided to go for a walk before going to Kibinin. I walked with Babushka and Vika. When we got there I ordered a mushroom kibin and it was amazing.
We ate and then the 6 of us (Vika, Sasha, Georgia, Anya, Maya and I) plus mom boarded a bus to go to Skypark, the giant place with trampolines and other amusements. The older ladies on the bus were trying to help mom by asking her if she got us the kids tickets, and that she is not keeping her cell phone in a secure place, and that perhaps we should travel free if we are Ukrainian :)
The area around the sky park improved and expanded. There were many new stores and a little mall. We stayed at the park for two hours and then Mama picked us up. We all got various boba teas and headed home on a beautiful walk that runs along the river. Then Vika had to go to the bathroom and Georgia and Maya took her. Anya, Mama, and I continued our walk home. Mama had a call so Anya and I drew in my room.
When it was time to eat we walked around and went to One for All in Uzupis. We ate. Rain was pouring but we still walked around. Grandma took the cab to get to the restaurant. When we finished, we walked around. It got late and we went to sleep. See you soon!
Hello! Today is 7/29/22. Today the morning was made out of stress. I was asked not to go into detail but I can tell you that when traveling, always check that your sim card is working and if it isn’t, immediately go to a friend or family member for help, especially if you are a child.
After the drama of sim card we ate lunch at home. Babushka made siriniki and chanterelles with potatoes. We ate and then Babushka took us to the park. Georgia stayed at home to do schoolwork. I was thirsty and asked Babushka to take us to Crustum to get free water.
As I walked Babushka home and on the way, there rude things were said about me and I ran home. I sulked in my room until dinner.
For dinner we went back to the restaurant that gave us a private room for lunch previously - it is called Fortas on Vilnius gatve. It's very nice and it always smells of smoke there. We ate there and then went to get ice cream. I got hot chocolate and Anya and I experimented with cool chocolate on ice cream.
We walked around some more and then went home to sleep.
Parents had a dinner date with the former co-workers and they went to Bucu Trecias and afterwards to the bar at the city hall square and stayed there forever. Well after it closed at midnight, they went to Gray restaurant at the beginning of Pilies and joined Lazutki, Novichenoks and Kostik & Alenka who just arrived from Norway. But I only heard about this part in the morning.
See you soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment
If you are a spammer, please don't bother leaving a comment!