Hello! Today is 8/8/22.
Today I woke up cursed. My bug bite was swollen and oozing while blood cells. We went to breakfast and I spilled coffee on myself. I ordered sirniki. I spilled the jam on myself. Then I dropped a piece of jam covered, greasy sirik on myself. I went outside to call Babushka. We went along our way.
We went to the bazaar of Tallinn. The mushrooms were way less than in Vilnius but the berries way more. Papa found a cool antique shop and stayed there for a bit. We kept walking around without him. We went to one of the oldest apothecaries in the whole world!. Yes, nothing like healing a stomach ache with the mummy of a human and burnt hedgehog.
We went to a couple shops like the
Little Red House. I'll get back to that later! After walking around we met up with Papa again. We went to the Little Red House and bought a cute little doggy figure. We went back to the bakery we saw. I got a black currant, cottage cheese pastry. It was great! We went back to the tops of the city and continued walking around there.
After we got tired we sat down at a chic restaurant with fancy food. It was absolutely amazing and we didn’t regret it.
At the time we were walking a huge marathon was happening. We walked around cheering people on. We also were attempting to track down the gallery of a person who Mama and Papa bought a pig from. The pig was later broken. After failing at the quest we decided to go up in a tower. Correction Mama wanted to, so we nearly died on the steep stairs.
We walked to the outer city to look at an old prison yard. The yard was transformed into a hangout place with bars. We stayed for a while and continued walking to a new part of town. This part had lots of murals and shops but was mostly empty. Since we couldn’t find a restaurant there we went to the center and ate at a restaurant. It was nowhere as good as the one we sat at for lunch.
After dinner we went back to our hotel and Mama went to sleep. Papa, Georgia, and I went outside and bought her chocolate, mini pancakes. Since she was sleeping I ate most! When Mama woke up she and Georgia went on a walk, I went to sleep.
See you soon!




No comments:
Post a Comment
If you are a spammer, please don't bother leaving a comment!